Chatbot designer updated
Together with the android version, all the windows editions have also been updated. Lots of new features have been added/improved:
- manage the android device from within the application
- updated asset editor
- a new chat-log history view (view/tool windows/chatlog history)
- some internal fixes
- improved voice input (new setting available for this in the ‘chatbot properties’ window)
- thesaurus search has been improved.
- thesaurus import has been improved
- thesaurus paths (in input patterns) have an extra pos filter type: ‘any’, for allowing any part of speech.
- thesaurus paths (in input and output patterns) have an extra optional part for selecting the relationship type (ex: ^w->pertainym:any.something)
- Rule layout has been changed: the ‘Response for’ field has been moved from the ‘output’ items to the root of the rule
- the ‘questions-answers’ demo has been updated.
- InvalidRespones: the list can now be assigned sequential or random (for selecting an item)
- InvalidResponse: a single invalid response can now determine if the bot needs to continue waiting for a valid response or not.
- thesaurus variables in input patterns
- the layout of topic editors has been updated (use the first toolbar button to toggle between editing modes)
- generic data import has been added which uses topics to declare how data needs to be imported.
- changed the labeling from ‘bot says’ to ‘output’ and ‘you say’ to ‘input’ to better reflect all the usage cases and not just for defining chat statements.
And for the websites:
- websites can now be installed to any server you like (path can be defined) (servers must support .net 4, MVC3)
- the css file is properly used in the websites (which allows customization)